Shop on Etsy

Shop on Etsy
Click me to find items featured in this blog!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Vegan Leather Pants? 20% Off? Why Not?

Hello again!

So last Friday, Black Friday, I was tricked by my sister to go shopping with her (she told me she wanted to go to the mall to watch people claw eyeballs out of people's faces for deals.) 

I was pretty angry cause I had a butt load of finals to work on and she didn't give a rat's ass. . .
-__-

We went to the mall, which was crowded, then Sally's for hair dye, and then T. J. Maxx. 
We shopped for a while there. I completely had no intentions of buying anything on Friday, but I couldn't help but at least look around.

I found these odd pants with holes and rips in the back that are made of
 . . . vegan leather. . .
I thought to myself, "lol, pants made of humans, who just happen to be vegan, and their flesh. Hehe"
The second thought was vegetables. . . veggie pants. Hehe
The third was this

 
I had this idea for a while now. I wanted to do this with a old pair of jeans that had rips, tares, or just looked really plain, but these funny "leather" pants sure are a good fit.
 
I got the pants for 10% off for damaged discount ($20 originally so I paid $18, I haggled as hard as I could with no luck of a better deal :'[  )
 
I added a hell of a bunch of safety pins below the knee, a checkered board thigh patches, and spikes above those.

 
 
I have some safety pins on the back too that cover up the holes I fixed above the butt pockets.

Yeah, it might have been worth all the troubles of being in a dinky and sensory distressing mall. . .

Hope this was interesting for ya!


~Nyan~


 

No comments:

Post a Comment