Shop on Etsy

Shop on Etsy
Click me to find items featured in this blog!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Lolita Skirt for Sale!

Hello with a new skirt!
 
 
A three tier skirt made of a cotton material, pastel pink lace that has been hand dyed, and white ribbon! Half elastic and half flat waistband with two white buttons and a 4 inch zipper.
 
 
 
 
 
The roses print was what inspired me to make this dress! So pretty!
 
This dress took me a few months to finish. Only cause I had to finish the first semester of college. I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO GATHER NICELY! I am so proud of my self! This skirt was kinda a wonderful accomplishment of this particular technique.
 
:D
 
Remember this?
 
 
I will also be posting a preview of my Chrysalis Cosplay. Its maybe 3/5 done. 
 
 
 
More on that soon :) 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment