Shop on Etsy

Shop on Etsy
Click me to find items featured in this blog!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Lolita Dresses: Large and Pink

Well, it's been a long few weeks
I FINALLY had the time to do SOMETHING now that I'm on my winter break and got all the exams done

I finally got to finish a small project to test out a new pattern I learned how to make recently
And the results were AMAZING!


I learned how to make a "flared skirt" pattern



Its almost like a circle skirt but its made of 4 or 5 different sections (not 1 or 2 like a circle skirt)



I made this skirt with some eyelet lace and long white ruffles

This skirt took me at least 6 hours to complete, maybe more than 6
The ruffles were hand crafted

This skirt is on the etsy shop!
Click on the above banner to lead you the the shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment