Shop on Etsy

Shop on Etsy
Click me to find items featured in this blog!

Monday, December 26, 2011

New Lolita Skirt: Elegant Roses

Latest project!
Roses are Pink Elegant Lolita Three Tiered Front Panel Dress


This dress was a challenge for me
I'm not so proud of the result, but I learned to like it
It's pretty nice when you add all the petty coats underneath (right photo),
but by itself (left photo) its ok

This is a specific design I came up with myself (assuming that this wasn't thought up from a big time lolita designer first)

This is another one of my half elastic half flat waist band skirts

The a front panel has three tiers with lace covering the seems

The sides also have a twill tape (I forgot what its real name is) on the side seems to add a little more elegant detail

And there is also 4 inch long ruffles and white lining

Here are my notes on this skirt if you are interested in the process and thought pattern
Please check out my etsy shop if interested in this dress

 
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment