Shop on Etsy

Shop on Etsy
Click me to find items featured in this blog!

Friday, December 2, 2011

New Cat Hat!

New
Black Visual Kei Cat Hat
With its Shiny Glory


This is literally my latest project!
Got right out of my chair, sat on my bed, took the photo, and now its on my blog for all to see!
It took a little under 50 minuets,
It was a quickie for an occasion for tomorrows hang out with friends!

This hat includes 
Red fishnet ears
5 safety pins
A broken zipper decoration on front
 A zip head on the ear
A chain that falls from the ear to the zippers

This was a hat made for myself, because sometimes I need to make myself something nice
Cause every time I make something for my shop, it is more difficult to send away because I get too atathed to my crafts 
T^T

BUT
If you would like to order a hat like mine...
Message me at Etsy.com
(click on banner to access my shop)

Thanks for reading!

o^._.^o
nyans and meows

No comments:

Post a Comment