Shop on Etsy

Shop on Etsy
Click me to find items featured in this blog!

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Steampunk Plans for MTAC 2012: Dress Done

I am happy to announce that the Victorian dress has been completed!
In only 1 1/2 days!


This turned out great!

Pictures can only describe the greatness of this result


This picture features two bustles in the front
One way to wear this dress


More views/ close ups

A few other options I could do is
- One bustle on the side (left or right)
- Four bustles in the front and sides
- Or all bustles combined



There is a nice little train in the back as well
It is more defiant if there are bustles in the front


Lace trim
Lace is over 100 years old
Very antique


Scalloped trim on lace


Has a green zipper
about 6 or 8 inches


Two silver clips hand sewn on to waist band

This has no lining
Wish I could have put some in but I wasn't sure how to deal with that due to the bustles 
So I just didn't add any
:(

Perfect addition to a Steampunk atire
Corset will be done later in the next year
2012
Cause theres only 5 minuets till that year

My mision is to find a big brown soft leather jacket from Goodwill and use that for my corset
I have yet to find the perfect jacket
It will take some time

Thanks for reading and have a great new year

Hurrah!

or...

Huzzah!

:D

o^._.^o

Meow

No comments:

Post a Comment